Legal Notices

PUBLIC NOTICE INFORMATION - PASSENGER FACILITY CHARGE APPLICATION

Albany County Airport Authority Bid Opportunities

PUBLIC NOTICE

 

The Authority hereby announces its fiscal years 2018 through 2020 goal of 7.4% for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) airport construction Contracts. The proposed goals and rationale are available for inspection between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at the Albany County Airport Authority Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Suite 200, Albany, New York 12211for 30 days from the date of this publication.

 

Comments on the DBE goal will be accepted for thirty (30) days from the date of this publication and can be sent to John A. O’Donnell, P.E., Albany County Airport Authority,

Albany International Airport, Administration Building, Suite 200, Albany, New York 12211.

Sealed bids are hereby requested by the Albany County Airport Authority for Contract No. 1036 for PRINTING SERVICES at Albany International Airport. In accordance with Article 15A of the Executive Law, this project includes goals of fifteen percent (15%) Minority Owned Business Enterprise Participation and fifteen percent (15%) Woman Owned Business Enterprise Participation for a combined MWBE goal of thirty percent (30%) A participation goal of (6%) six percent for Service Disabled Veterans is requested for this project. DOCUMENTS MAY BE OBTAINED beginning at 10:00 AM on October 31, 2019, AT THE ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY PURCHASING OFFICE by making a non-refundable payment, either by check or money order made payable to the Albany County Airport Authority, in the amount of $20.00. No bid shall be considered unless the organization making the bid has first obtained a copy of the RFB.  In accordance with State Finance Law §§139-j and 139-k, this solicitation includes and imposes certain restrictions on communications between the Airport Authority and an Offerer/bidder during the procurement process.  An Offerer/bidder is restricted from making contacts from the earliest notice of intent to solicit offers by this solicitation through final award and approval of the Procurement Contract by the Authority (“restricted period”) to other than designated staff unless it is a contact that is included among certain statutory exceptions set forth in State Finance Law §139-j(3)(a).  Designated staff, as of the date hereof, is Bobbi Matthews, Purchasing Agent.  Authority employees are also required to obtain certain information when contacted during the restricted period and make a determination of the responsibility of the Offerer/bidder pursuant to these two statutes.  Certain findings of non-responsibility can result in rejection for contract award and in the event of two findings within a 4 year period the Offerer/bidder is debarred from obtaining governmental Procurement Contracts.  Further information about these requirements can be found by request to the designated staff and the New York State Office of General Services Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying Web site at: http://www.ogs.state.ny.usaboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisory Council.html. Only those bids in the hands of the ALBANY COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY, PURCHASING OFFICE, ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, ROOM 204, SECOND FLOOR, ALBANY, NEW YORK 12211 available to read at 2:00 P.M. (EST) November 26, 2019, shall be considered. Bids shall be opened and read aloud at such time in the Albany County Airport Authority Conference Room, Administration Building, Second Floor, Room 202, Albany, New York. All interested parties may attend. MWBE/SDVOB RESPONSES ARE ENCOURAGED.

tipobet giriş bets10 giriş